Resource Analytical & Management Group, LLC, provides comprehensive analytical, advisory and asset management services and solutions to forest and timber landowners and investors and forest and timber products companies.
We serve forest and timber landowner, investor and products company clientele of all types and sizes, from small, private, non-industrial owners and state and local governmental agencies, to large corporate, industrial and investment entities.
What We Do For
Forest & Timber Landowners & Forest Products Companies
- Comprehensive Forest Resource & Timberland Asset Management & Management Planning – Forestry Consulting
- Timberland Property Tax Special Use Valuation (aka ‘Timber Exemption’) Management Planning
- Forest Resource & Timber Inventory & Biometrical Analysis, Including Quantity, Volume & Weight Current, Prospective Growth To Future & Retrospective To Basis & Other Historical
- Forest Resource & Timber Valuation & Appraisal, Including Merchantable & Premerchantable, Current & Retrospective To Basis & Other Historical
- Forest Resource & Timber Partition & Partial Interest Appraisal
- Forest Land Investment Analysis
- Forest Resource & Timber Marketing & Sale
- Land, Surface Activity & Trespass Monitoring & Inspection
- Asset Location, Identification & Inventory
- Asset Mapping, Including Geographical Information System (GIS) & Photogrammetric Mapping
- Asset Title Research & Curative
- Mill Studies, Weight Studies, Forest Biometrical Studies
- Forest Resource & Timber Damage, Conversion & Theft Inventory, Analysis, Valuation & Appraisal, Including Logging Damage Inventory, Analysis, Valuation & Appraisal
- Third Party Performance Monitoring, Inspection & Audit, Including Logging & Silvicultural Operations, Oil, Gas & Pipeline Operations, Hunting Lease Operations
- Arbitration Board Service
- Litigation Support & Consulting
- Expert Witness
You have situations to relate, questions to ask, problems to be solved and needs to be met.
Call , email or use this → contact form now to begin your first, friendly, solution conversation with a Resource Analytical Natural Resource Professional.